Terms & Conditions
Welcome to HyperGenius. HyperGenius is a proprietary software tool owned and operated by Think Creative. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HyperGenius’s services.
1. Proprietary Rights
HyperGenius is a proprietary tool developed, owned, and maintained by Think Creative. All rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights, pertaining to HyperGenius are owned by Think Creative. Your use of HyperGenius acknowledges this ownership and constitutes an agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of HyperGenius
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, or distribute any content of HyperGenius without express written permission from Think Creative.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use HyperGenius strictly in accordance with these terms.
- You agree to use HyperGenius only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this tool by any third party.
Unless otherwise stated, Think Creative and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on HyperGenius. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
5. User Comments
- The views expressed in user comments do not reflect the views of HyperGenius or Think Creative.
- HyperGenius reserves the right to review and, if necessary, remove any comments from the platform.
6. Content Liability
You agree to indemnify HyperGenius and Think Creative against all claims arising from any breach of these terms and conditions or any unauthorized use of the HyperGenius tool.
7. Reservation of Rights
HyperGenius and Think Creative reserve the right to request the removal of any links to the HyperGenius website that are deemed inappropriate or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The limitations and exclusions of liability outlined in these Terms and Conditions will govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on HyperGenius and we are not liable for any errors or omissions.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Think Creative reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. By using HyperGenius after revisions are made, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.